- Hyper Clean HCB Series is a contact surface cleaning system which has a rotating brush and it can be cleaned not only dust-charged but also sticky or adhesive similarity on the target surface.
Hyper Clean HCB Characteristics
- Hyper Clean HCB Series is a Integrated and Enclosed system which has the following functional components.
◈ Two(2) A/C ionization bars
◈ Rotating Brush with Servo drive
◈ Air Knife for cleaning the brush and to keep the rotational brush dust-free
◈ Integrated and Enclosed type suction
◈ Easy to mount with movable M8 nuts located in the T-slots
How it works
- Brush Height Adjustment : vertically ± 5 mm
- Brush Diameter : Ø60
- Brush Speed : Variable Max. 3,000 RPM
- Brush Cleaning Unit : Air Knife (Operating Pressure 1~3 bar)
- Ionization Bar : 2 AC type Ionizing bars.
- Working Clearance from the target : 1~5 mm
- ① Ionization bar for Pre-ionization of dust-charged and contaminated surface
- ② Brush remove dust and material particles from the surface via
Ionization bar①, the dust-charged outlet air is collected in the internal
suction chamber⑤, And from there removed by an external filter unit
- ③ Air Knife creates a uniform laminar flow of air across the entire length. An electrically powered ionization bar④ fills the curtain of air with positive and negative charges. The air-stream delivers these static eliminating ions to the brush surface where it is instantly neutralized and cleaned of dust and other particulates during the cleaning process and keeps the rotating brush dust-free